Kieran Yaple won 2nd place in the Aerial Rescue portion of New England Grows Tree Climbing Competition this past Saturday (5/14) @ Deering Oaks Park in Portland Maine. Please visit http://www.newenglandisa.org/tree_climbing_competition_results_2016.html for complete list of winners! Photos can be found on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Race-Mountain-Tree-Services-Inc-105651119502081/?ref=settings
NOW HIRING: PLANT HEALTH CARE TECHNICIAN !
Plant Health Care Technician to take on field work and recording/reporting related to managing insect & disease problems for trees and shrubs, primarily on residential properties. There will also be the need to apply control measures for ticks and mosquitoes. Work will also include monitoring properties for insect and disease management.
Off season work will include pruning and assisting the tree crew with maintenance and removals.
There a two MCA's on staff, both are ISA Certified Arborists, one CT licensed Arborist & one CTSP.
- AAS or Bachelor's Degree in Arboriculture or related field, or 3 years’ experience,
- Clean driving record,
- MA or NY Pesticide License or willingness to attain.
- Reasonable knowledge of plant, insect, and disease identification,
- Understanding of various application methods,
- Holistic approach to plant stress issues,
- The ability to prescribe a control strategy for a given problem,
- Friendly & open communication skills,
- Dependability, honesty, & passion for woody plants.
Please submit application & references to SUPPORT@RACEMTTREE.COM